Australia’s biggest Charity Horse Racing Day is happening on 26 August 2017 at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse. It is hosted by The ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation, in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club and Diabetes NSW & ACT is honoured to be one of the benefiting charities.
The funds we will receive from tables sold will towards supporting the 420,000 people living with diabetes in NSW and ACT.
The Race day will be hosted on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at the Grand Pavilion. You will enjoy a gourmet champagne lunch, a five hour drinks package, dancing and entertainment, and nine exciting horse races.
We are expecting over 2,000 guests at this glittering charity event, which will include a number of top racing personalities and celebrities.
The price for an upstairs table with a fantastic view is $2,300 (including GST), and will include the following:
- Entry tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 26th August 2017.
- Complimentary parking in the infield of the race track.
- Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
- A glass of French Champagne on arrival.
- A three course sit down gourmet lunch, with full waiter service.
- A five hour drinks package of sparkling, white and red wines, beer and soft drinks.
- Entertainment and dancing.
- Nine horse races on the day.
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- A complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
- A fantastic charity auction – fully electronic – no noisy auctioneer.
- A charity raffle with stunning prizes.
- Your logo or company name recognition on your tables.
- Coach transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $30 per person).
We would be sincerely grateful if you would consider booking a table at the event. If you are able to support us, please contact us on 02 9552 9918 or at email@example.com and we will make all the arrangements for your invitations and tickets to be sent.
We hope you will take this opportunity for a day of fun and excitement for a great cause.
Don’t delay … over 1,000 guests have already booked!
PS – If you book before 30 June, you will receive an earlybird discount. Contact us now and save!