Are you up for a challenge?
Join us for the trek of a lifetime with an innovative itinerary that takes in the Great Wall of China in Hebei Province and help raise diabetes awareness!
On 5 September 2015 you could be discovering the authentic charm of Chinese culture and cuisine on this exciting adventure hosted by local families.
Trek your way through tall swaying corn cropped fields to distant green river valleys with one of the great wonders of the world as a backdrop with the 2015 Diabetes NSW Huma Challenge.
You will also visit some of Beijing’s major historic sites such as the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the lakeside Summer Palace.
- Raise vital funds for Diabetes NSW
- Walk through rural villages in the Hebei Province
- Explore original sections of the Great Wall
- Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Explore the markets and shop in Beijing
- Meet real villagers and get a rare glimpse into their rural life
For more details, check out the flyer here.
Interested in joining us?
Places are limited – register now!
To find out more about this great adventure and to register, email Fiona by clicking here or visit our Huma Charity Challenge website for more information.