Join us at the Caste Hill Country Club on Tuesday 28 November 2017 for the Odgers Berndston and Diabetes NSW & ACT’s Charity Golf Day 2017. Enjoy a fantastic day of golf, followed by a Gala dinner and auction as you help support children living with diabetes.
Rules of the day
The day is set up for enjoyment and fun. We will be playing an Ambrose style competition to allow for all levels of handicap, and in line with our drive for diversity and inclusion, each fourball that has at least one female member will have a full stroke deducted from their final score.
Have fun and help children living with diabetes
Funds raised on the day will go to the Diabetes Kids Fund to deliver important programs and services for children living with diabetes, their families and carers so they have the support they need to live well. Programs and services include:
- Family camps and picnics where the kids learn more about managing their diabetes
- Specialist training for teachers and mentors caring for kids with diabetes
- Transport for disadvantaged families to travel to camps or medical appointments
- ‘Information kits’ to help families adjust to the diagnosis and life with diabetes
- Resources for families where English is not their first language
Charity Golf Day Sponsorship
Without the support of corporate sponsors the day would not be possible and this year we are pleased to be able to offer a tax benefit to sponsors. You can review the sponsorship packages and benefits by downloading the brochure below. As with previous years we expect the packages to go fast – so don’t delay to sign up and confirm your support.
This will be a great day of golf and networking that will make a big difference to the lives of children living with diabetes. We hope to see you there.
Click image to download brochure.