This delicious cooling dip is a crowd favourite and takes no time to make.
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs mint (or 1 tablespoon dried mint), chopped
- Gently squeeze excess moisture from cucumber in paper towels.
- Combine yoghurt, garlic and mint in a small bowl.
- Stir cucumber into yoghurt mixture.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days.
LiveLighter © State of Western Australia 2015, reproduced with permission. For more healthy recipes and tips visit www.livelighter.com.au