Resources for type 2 diabetes
Access this range of useful resources to help you manage and live well with type 2 diabetes.
- Find out if your at risk by completing this quick online assessment
- Information and factsheets on a range of topics including diet, exercise, managing your mood and medications, to help you live well with diabetes
- A range of delicious and nutritious recipes to help you follow a healthy diet
- Information on the safe disposal of sharps if you are treating your diabetes with insulin
- Type 2 diabetes and me – a free online learning program to help you learn more about living with diabetes
- Information on travelling safely with diabetes
- Diabetes NSW & ACT has a Psychologist on Call service available to help you develop strategies to manage your diabetes and get you back to a happier more fulfilling life. If you would like to access this service call our Helpline on 1300 342 238 to make an appointment .
You’ll also find a wide range of other helpful information here.
If you would like any additional information or support, please contact the Diabetes NSW & ACT Helpline on 1300 342 238.