Our benefits: what we offer you
When you work at Diabetes NSW & ACT you’ll be part of a friendly, vibrant working environment that offers flexibility and work life balance.
You’ll also have access to a range of other great benefits including:
- Quarterly recognition program
- Quarterly staff events
- Annual training allowance for all employee to put towards their professional development
- Study leave
- Fun! Our active social club runs varied activities throughout the year, including ice skating, lawn bowls, mini golf, trivia nights and other fun events
- Onsite shower facilities should you wish to ride, run or walk to work
- The ability to purchase extra annual leave
- Access to onsite health professionals to discuss your healthcare needs
- Access to a free and confidential counselling service through our EAP program
- Birthday leave – take a day’s leave on or around your birthday without dipping into your annual leave
- Benefits program – exclusive access to discounts from a wide range of providers, including Woolworths, David Jones, JB Hi-Fi, Expedia, Fitness First and Ticketek
As well as these benefits, we’ve got great Salary Packaging benefits. Due to our charity status, we’re able to provide benefits to the value of up to $15,900 per year. On top of that, we can offer a capped allowance of up to $5,000 per year for meal and entertainment expenses (this may be subject to change at any time per government legislation).