Here is a list of the positions currently available with Diabetes NSW & ACT:
- People Services Manager, Full Time, Permanent, Glebe location
- Psychologist, Part time (2 days per week), 12 month Fixed Term contract, Glebe location
- Evaluation and Research Manager, Full Time, 12 month fixed term contract, Glebe location
- Administrator, Part Time (15 hours per week), Contract until December 2022, Glebe location
- Digital Campaign Specialist, Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term contract, Glebe location
- eLearning Program Co-ordinator, Part Time (22.5 hours per week), Fixed term contract until June 2022, Glebe location
- RTO Training Co-ordinator, Part time (3 or 4 days per week, Fixed term contract until June 2022, Glebe location
If you’re interested in applying for a role with Diabetes NSW & ACT, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Our recruitment process
When you apply for a job, we don’t require you to address a specific set of selection criteria. However, we recommend that you tailor both your résumé and cover letter to highlight your relevant experience. Aim to demonstrate the key competencies that we are looking for in the successful candidate.
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement email. Once we have completed the shortlisting process (this generally takes about one to two weeks) we’ll contact you by phone to assess your suitability for the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with a representative of our recruitment team. They may be joined by one or two people that you could be working with directly. Depending on the role, this could be one interview or several. The interviews typically include a combination of competency-based and technical questions which will allow us to understand how you like to work and will assess your experience against the key requirements of the role.
Referee and background checks
If you’re successful following your interview, we’ll need the contact details of two referees. They should be people you’ve reported to in a work environment, rather than friends, colleagues or associates. Make sure they’re comfortable providing a reference for you.
In addition to reference checks, all applicants are required to undertake a Criminal History Check. We will email you a link to an online form for you to complete.
Some roles require a Working with Children check. We’ll let you know during the recruitment process if this is required for the role.
Workplace gender equality
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (ACT), on 24 May 2018 Diabetes NSW & ACT lodged our annual public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
Want more information?
Check out our social media links or the rest of our website for more information.