For more than 75 years Diabetes NSW & ACT has been working hard to provide vital support for people living with and at risk of diabetes.
Corporate Partnerships play a vital role in our organisation and enable us to support people living with (and at risk of) diabetes every step of the way.
By partnering with us we are able to carry out critical diabetes prevention and management programs, support and research into diabetes and its complications. Importantly, with your help we are able to implement programs that increase awareness of diabetes in the workplace and the wider community and offer support to all those impacted by this chronic disease.
“Diabetes NSW & ACT recently hosted an educational event in Western Sydney, which was supported by Abbott. Working together with Diabetes NSW & ACT provided us a great opportunity to help serve the people living with diabetes in the community.”
Glenn Brockwell, Sales and Marketing Director, Abbott
Someone is diagnosed with diabetes every 5 minutes
Diabetes is Australia’s fastest growing chronic condition
The impact of diabetes in today’s society is enormous. Diabetes can have devastating effects on a person’s health and can lead to a variety of additional health complications including kidney disease, eye disease, nerve and blood vessel damage and amputation. In some cases it can lead to blindness, stroke and death. Prevention is key – with your support we are able to provide essential education to prevent the onset of diabetes and avoid its associated complications.
Whether you are looking to improve your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), leverage opportunities via our large member base, improve staff engagement and retention, engage a healthier workforce, further promote your brand or become a key player in the health space – working with us can help!
How you can work with us:
Enterprises benefit from exposure to a diverse target audience and sustained links with Diabetes NSW. We offer opportunities to make a real difference in this important health space and you the opportunity to be part of the solution to Australia’s fastest growing chronic disease.
Here at Diabetes NSW, we recognise the importance of creating meaningful, long-standing and mutually beneficial partnerships. We will work with you to ensure that our relationship benefits your organisation and importantly the diabetes community we represent, to ensure our work has a true impact.
If you would like further information on Corporate Partnerships please email us or call us on 1300 342 238.
Become a Corporate Partner
Diabetes NSW & ACT needs your help and support in order to continue to deliver the vital services we provide to support people living with or at risk of diabetes.
There are many ways in which you can help, whether you are looking to fundraise, donate, sponsor an event or volunteer at an individual or corporate level, Diabetes NSW & ACT has a variety of options where you can work with us and be part of the diabetes solution.
- Support a cause that affects 1 in 4 people in the workplace
- We are a member-based not for profit charity and are the peak body for diabetes in NSW and the ACT
- We provide the opportunity to make direct connections with people through our services, programs and events
- Be part of the solution to diabetes – Australia’s fastest-growing chronic disease
- Opportunities to promote our Partnership on our website and in our various membership publications
- As a Corporate Partner you can demonstrate a valuable contribution to Corporate Social Values and will receive acknowledgement in our Annual Report
- You could become a diabetes accredited organisation
- By partnering with us you could receive discount prices on our programs
- We have 200,000 supporters and a captive audience who you could engage with
There are a myriad of ways in which you can work with us. Through considered, tailor-made corporate partnerships we are able to ensure best outcomes, targeted programs and return on your investment.