Annual Cycle of Care
26 September 2019 The Dickson Tradies 2 Badham St , Dickson
- Diabetes changes over time and can lead to complications that affect your kidneys, eyes, feet or heart. The Annual Cycle of Care is designed to assist you in keeping your diabetes care on track.
- Our trained health professionals will perform a number of tests and measurements in order to identify any problems early to reduce the risk of these diabetes related complications.
- You will also have the chance to ask them any questions you may have about your diabetes
- At the screening, the tests performed include HbA1C (three month average of your blood glucose levels), cholesterol, kidney health check, foot examination, blood pressure, and BMI.
- Attendees can bring their blood glucose meter to be calibrated for accuracy
- This screening does not replace regular visits with your local diabetes healthcare team. If you are unsure whether to attend, please discuss with your general practitioner