Beat It Lite Program
30 January 2020 Physical Therapy Gym 60 Rosemont Street , Wollongong
- This program will run on Thursdays at 10am
- Regular exercise and healthy eating are key components in helping you better manage your diabetes and improve your general health and wellbeing.
- Beat It Lite is a program that runs for 9 WEEKS. It involves moderate intensity aerobic, strength and balance based exercises as well as education sessions on healthy living topics. To participate, you must be able to commit to the entire 9 week program (1 session per week).
- Classes start slowly and build up as you become fitter, stronger and more confident.
- Exercise Physiologists tailor specific exercise programs to each individual based on their needs
- This program is run by contracted Exercise Physiologists who have undergone training to provide the Beat It Program by Diabetes NSW & ACT.