Beat It Online Program
2 September 2020 Online - Belmore Belmore
This program will be delivered entirely online using a video conferencing platform (e.g. Zoom). The location on the right-hand side shows you where the trainer is based. You do not need to live near this location to join this program
- Program days and times: Wednesdays & Fridays 1pm
- This program is only for people who have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- This program runs for 8 weeks and you must attend online training sessions each week. If you cannot commit to the entire 8 weeks, please do not book this course.
- We will send you a Welcome email, which contains information on the next steps, including a GP clearance form you will need to have signed by your GP. Please provide your email address below
- We will contact you to arrange a one-on-one tele-consultation before the commencement of the program. Please provide your contact phone number below
- Call us on 1300 136 588 for information on other suitable programs if you are from a non-English speaking background. Translating and Interpreting Service free call: 131 450
- To participate in this program you must have access to the following;
- An adequate internet connection to support video calls
- Device with a front-facing camera to participate in the video sessions
- An email address, so the trainer can send you paperwork and session invitations
If this event is sold out please contact our customer service team on 1300 342 238 to be added to the waitlist.