Beat It Online Program
12 May 2021 Online - Newcastle Newcastle
This program will be delivered entirely online using a video conferencing platform (e.g. Zoom). The location on the right-hand side shows you where the trainer is based. You do not need to live near this location to join this program
- Program days and times: Wednesdays & Fridays 10:00am
- Regular exercise and healthy eating are key components in helping you better manage your diabetes and improve your general health and wellbeing.
- Beat It Online is a video session based program that runs for 8 WEEKS. It involves moderate intensity aerobic, strength and balance based exercises as well as education sessions on healthy living topics. To participate, you must be able to commit to the entire 8 week program (two x1 hour sessions per week).
- Classes start slowly and build up as you become fitter, stronger and more confident.
- Exercise Physiologists tailor specific exercise programs to each individual based on their needs
- This program is run by contracted Exercise Physiologists who have undergone training to provide the Beat It Program by Diabetes NSW & ACT.
- We will send you a Welcome email, which contains information on the next steps, including a GP clearance form you will need to have signed by your GP. If you do not receive your Welcome email (different to your registration confirmation) within 1 week of registering for the program, please check your Junk email. If you haven't received the email, please email us at email@example.com and request it to be resent to you
- To participate in this program you must have access to the following;
- An adequate internet connection to support video calls
- Device with a front-facing camera to participate in the video sessions
- An email address, so the trainer can send you paperwork and session invitations
If this event is sold out please contact our customer service team on 1300 342 238 to be added to the waitlist.