Beat It Program
20 April 2020 New Lambton Community Centre (Savoy Room) 14 Alma Road , New Lambton
The venue for this program has changed to New Lambton Community Centre
Please note this venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Program days and times: Mondays & Fridays 2:45pm
- Regular exercise and healthy eating are key components in helping you better manage your diabetes and improve your general health and wellbeing.
- Beat It is a program that runs for 8 WEEKS. It involves moderate intensity aerobic, strength and balance based exercises as well as education sessions on healthy living topics. To participate, you must be able to commit to the entire 8 week program (2 sessions per week).
- Classes start slowly and build up as you become fitter, stronger and more confident.
- Exercise physiologists tailor specific exercise programs to each individual based on their needs
- This program is run by contracted Exercise Physiologists who have undergone training to provide the Beat It Program by Diabetes NSW & ACT.