28 March 2020 Centre of Gravity Port Macquarie 52 Jindalee Road , Port Macquarie
The DiaBuddies Day is about coming together to celebrate life and forming supportive connections with others on a journey with diabetes.
Join us for a fun filled Diabuddies Day at Centre of Gravity, where the kids will be able to:
- Choose from over 70 climbs
- Explore 200 metres of Caving
- Take a leap of faith
- Test their nerves on the high ropes course
- Team up for Laser tag
- Face painting
- Art and craft
- Participate in team building and networking games
- Talk to a Diabetes NSW & ACT Diabetes Educator, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologists.
Climbs and caving are suited to children 3 years and over with a special section of climbs for the younger children available. Laser tag is suitable for children over 4.
Bring your friends and family and dont miss this fabulous day of fun and community!.
Places are limited, and booking is essential.