15 June 2020 Charles Sturt University Bathurst Panorama Ave , Bathurst
Dates: Monday 15th until Friday 19th June 2020 (5 day course)
Times: 9:00am until 5:00pm each day
For people living with type 1 diabetes, using multiple daily injections only.
The OzDAFNE course will give you practical information to help you adjust your insulin according to what you eat. This 5 day course will help you to:
- Have more flexibility with what you eat and when
- Reduce the severity of hypos
- Take control of your diabetes
- Count carbohydrates
- Adjust your insulin doses
- Have confidence when eating out or drinking alcohol
- Manage sick days and exercising
OzDAFNE is run by a trained dietitian and diabetes nurse educator as a group program with 6 to 8 participants. If you need time off work to attend, we can provide a letter once you are booked in. Eligibility criteria apply.
For more information about OzDAFNE, visit www.dafne.org.au.