Annual Cycle of Care
9 June 2020 Penrith Panthers 123 Mulgoa Road , Penrith
This event has been postponed until further notice due to recent advice around the coronavirus outbreak. The health and wellbeing of our participants and staff is our first priority.
If you would like to be notified when a new date is scheduled, please phone 1800 637 700 or register below to join the waitlist. If you are already registered to attend this event we will be in touch when a new date is scheduled.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Diabetes changes over time and can lead to complications that affect your kidneys, eyes, feet or heart. The Annual Cycle of Care is designed to assist you in keeping your diabetes care on track.
- Our trained health professionals will perform a number of tests and measurements in order to identify any problems early to reduce the risk of these diabetes related complications.
- You will also have the chance to ask them any questions you may have about your diabetes
- At the screening, the tests performed include HbA1C (three month average of your blood glucose levels), cholesterol, kidney health check, foot examination, blood pressure, and BMI.
- Attendees can bring their blood glucose meter to be calibrated for accuracy
- This screening does not replace regular visits with your local diabetes healthcare team. If you are unsure whether to attend, please discuss with your general practitioner