Broad Beans, Potatoes and Feta with Chicken
- Serves 4
- 11 Ingredients
- 30 Minutes Prep
- 35 Minutes Cook
- Energy 2531kJ
- Fat (total) 23.8g
- - Saturated Fat 6.3g
- Carbohydrate (total) 27g
- Fibre 27.6g
- Sodium 182.3mg
1. 25 kg broad beans, podded (400g beans)
600g even-sized small potatoes
4 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
Olive oil cooking spray
Salt and ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
50g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
lemon wedges, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add broad beans and cook for 3 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water. Peel to remove broad bean outer skin,
- Add potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 12-15 minutes until just tender. Refresh in cold water. Cut potatoes in 1cm-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, spray chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Char-grill, barbecue or pan-fry in a non-stick frying pan for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until just cooked.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and garlic, cook, turning occaisionally, for 4-5 minutes until golden. Toss in broad beans, mint and lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and sprinkle with feta. Serve with chicken and lemon wedges.
Recipe and image reproduced with permission from Sydney Markets.