- 5 Mins
- Energy 1963kJ
- Protein 19.6g
- Fat - total 22.3g
- Fat - saturated 4.1g
- Carbohydrate - total 21.1g
- Fibre 11.6g
- Sodium 217mg
- 2 Weet-Bix™ (including Gluten Free type) , crushed
- 1/4 medium papaya, seeds scooped and discarded
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 30g mixed nuts and seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Fold together yoghurt and Weet-Bix™. Thin with a bit of milk or water if desired.
- Spoon yoghurt mixture into the papaya quarter. Top with nuts, seeds, and berries to serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company©.
Disclaimer: The above recipe meets Diabetes NSW & ACT nutrient criteria. However, the opinions expressed by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company; https://www.sanitarium.com.au do not necessarily reflect the views of Diabetes NSW & ACT.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as needed. If you are unsure of your requirements, consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for individualised advice.