Steamed Herb Fish with Vegetables Couscous
- Serves 4
- 13 Ingredients
- 15 Minutes Prep
- 15 Minutes Cook
- Energy 1563kJ
- Protein 37.3g
- Fat (total) 1.8g
- - Saturated Fat 0.2g
- Carbohydrate (total) 44.5g
- Fibre 7.9g
- Sodium 240mg
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
4x 150g skinless firm white fish fillets
1 brown onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
300g pumpkin, grated
1 large zucchini, grated
1 cup (200g) couscous
100g baby rocket leaves
1 baby fennel bulb, shaved
2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Line the base of a large bamboo steamer basket with baking paper. Bring a saucepan of water large enough to fit steamer basket to a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile, combine rind and half both the parsley and chives in a bowl. Place fish, in single layer, in steamer and sprinkle with parsley mixture. Place basket over simmering water (making sure water does not touch bottom of steamer) and steam, covered, for 6-7 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes for until softened. Add garlic and pumpkin and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until tender.
- Stir couscous and 1 cup (250ml) boiling water into onion mixture. Remove from heat. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes or until liquid has absorbed. Scrape with a fork to separate the grains. Stir through remaining parsley and chives, Seasons with pepper.
- Combine rocket and fennel in a bowl and drizzle with juice. Serve with fish, couscous and lemon wedges.
These recipes were created and approved by Weight Watchers. For more recipes or tips for a healthier lifestyle follow us on Instagram @WeightWatchersAUNZ or visit our website https://www.weightwatchers.com/au/
Note: 5 SmartPoints VALUES PER SERVE