Berry Nice Muffins
Gluten free berry muffins are packed full of juicy raspberries and blueberries. Perfect to pop in a lunchbox or enjoy for afternoon tea.
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 666kJ
- Protein 3.0g
- Fat - Total 3.9g
- - saturated fat 0.9g
- Carbohydrate 27.1g
- Fibre 1.7g
- Sodium 47mg
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 3 tbs lite olive oil spread, melted
- Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190˚C for 30 minutes.
Dietitian Notes / Recipe Tips
These muffins can be frozen. Take one out of the freezer in the morning and it will be defrosted by lunchtime.
Recipe kindly provided by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company.©