Mini Muesli Loaves©
- Makes 8
- 10 Ingredients
- 10 Minutes Prep
- 30 Minutes Cook
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1450kJ
- Protein 6.0g
- Fat (total) 16.0g
- - Saturated Fat 5.0g
- Carbohydrate (total) 41.0g
- Fibre 7.0g
- Sodium 156mg
1 1/2 cups natural muesli
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 cup grated carrot, firmly packed
1 large green apple, grated
1/2 cup cranberries
1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
4 medjool dates, seeded
1/3 cup oil
1 cup So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened
2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Place muesli, sifted flour, carrot, apple, cranberries & coconut into a large bowl.
- Place dates, oil and So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened in a blender and blend until combined.
- Combine date mixture and eggs.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 8 hole loaf tin tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180C, for 30 minutes or until golden.
Dietitian Notes / Recipe Tips
Why not make a batch and freeze them ready for a healthy on-the-go breakfast? These Mini Muesli Loaves are much healthier then a pastry or commercial muffin.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company: https://www.sanitarium.com.au/recipes/a-z/mini-muesli-loaves