Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Diabetes NSW & ACT provides care, support, assistance, management, education and services to all people affected with diabetes and are the influential point of reference in all matters regarding diabetes in New South Wales and The Australian Capital Territory.
- While Diabetes NSW & ACT will, at all times, use its best endeavours to provide the above mentioned services with the highest level of diabetes management skills, it hereby disclaims any liability for any information, strategy or management of persons with diabetes, and all persons visiting our site, hereby accordingly, hold Diabetes NSW & ACT harmless and indemnifies it against any action which might be brought against it for any act of omission or commission committed by it in the course of providing the above mentioned services.
- Information provided to Diabetes NSW & ACT by users via this website will be stored online in the Diabetes NSW & ACT database system. Information provided over the internet will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other party or used for any other purpose. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You grant Diabetes NSW & ACT and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of Diabetes NSW & ACT the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the administration of your details. Diabetes NSW & ACT cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to this website, or for your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Diabetes NSW & ACT website. Diabetes NSW & ACT reserves the right to terminate a visitor’s online account at its discretion.
- All information provided on this site is intended to be a guide only for people with diabetes and their carers. It does not replace medical advice. Any concerns which visitors to the site have about their diabetes and its treatment, should be discussed with their doctor/health professional. While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, Diabetes NSW & ACT accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of that information or for any error or omission, or for any decisions made based on such information.
- Materials supplied by the site are the intellectual property of Diabetes NSW & ACT and are for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically recreate or reproduce any document in part or in its entirety is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Diabetes NSW & ACT. The compilation of information on the Diabetes NSW & ACT site, including the design and organisation, is copyrighted.
- Diabetes NSW & ACT may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the site or any part thereof, with or without notice. Users of the site agree that Diabetes NSW & ACT shall not be liable to them or any third party, for any termination of their access to the site or their online profile.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
A) General Conditions for Diabetes NSW & ACT (DNSWACT) Purchases
- Delivery and returns – Delivery of your goods can take up to 10 business days (please allow up to 10-14 days in remote areas and busier seasonal periods such as Christmas), if your delivery does not arrive in this time please contact us at email@example.com or call on 1300 776 388 with your order number. diabetesshop.com products may be authorised to be returned within the Final Inspection period if in as new condition and unopened. Purchaser may be required to organise and fund transport costs.
- Price and payment – diabetesshop.com reserves the right to cancel and refund an order prior to dispatch. Discrepancies may include incorrect pricing or out of stock items.
- Final inspection – All Goods are received, subject to Purchasers inspection, within 5 business days of receipt at the delivery address, any unsatisfactory goods must be reported to the seller within this period or are accepted as being in a satisfactory condition by the purchaser. Upon return of Goods, the Seller will:(a) replace/rectify the rejected Goods within 14 calendar days;(b) reimburse the Purchaser for the price paid (for diabetesshop.com goods only) and any costs associated with the return of the Goods.(c) Purchaser may be required to return goods at their own cost. (d) We only offer refunds on BGL Test Strips, Insulin Pen Needles, and/or Insulin Syringes if they are faulty or damaged, if you are eligible for the NDSS subsidy and purchase full priced BGL Test Strips, Insulin Pen Needles, and/or Insulin Syringes you are not eligible for a refund.
- Warranties – The Seller warrants the Goods or Services will conform to their description and be of good and saleable quality. All warranties sit with the manufacturers. No Additional Warranties are given for Diabetes NSW products.
B) NDSS Product Purchases
- The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government administered by Diabetes Australia. The NDSS delivers diabetes-related products at subsidised prices and provides information and support services to people with diabetes. Registration is free and open to all Australians diagnosed with diabetes. You’ll find more information on how to register at www.ndss.com.au or by calling 1300 136 588. The NSW and ACT Governments have agreed to fund the co-payments for needles and syringes available under the Australian Government’s NDSS program. As a result of this initiative: disposable syringes and pen needles are now free to eligible NDSS registrants.
- NDSS Product supply is through the network of Access Points (eligible pharmacies) across NSW and ACT. For further information please call 1300 342 238.