Diabetes NSW is Australia's largest member-based charity
representing a community of 44,000 people.
Join us and become a member today!
Do you often lose track of or forget to take your medication? Do you have a loved one who is having trouble maintaining their medication? Why not take a look at our new range of TabTime tablet holders and reminders.
There’s the TabTime Wallet, a stylish leather-look organiser to keep a week’s worth of medication, with 7 daily tablet trays each with a separate compartment for morning, noon, evening and night.
Or try the TabTime Super 8 with 8 compartments and up to 8 daily alarms. It includes a flashing red LED reminder light that continues to flash until the case is opened and a large easy-to-read LED screen.SHOP THE RANGE NOW
- Jul 28 | Be Well With Diabetes Workshop | Orange
- Jul 29 | Building Healthy Meals | Orange
- Aug 1 | Living with insulin | Fairfield
- Aug 2 | DESMOND Foundation | Ingleburn
- Aug 2 | ComDiab | CARINGBAH
- Aug 3 | Be Well With Diabetes Workshop | Carlingford
- Aug 4 | Teacher Training Seminar | Glebe
- Aug 8 | Building Healthy Meals | Penrith
- Aug 9 | DESMOND Foundation | Baulkham Hills
- Aug 9 | ComDiab | CARINGBAH