Diabetes NSW & ACT is Australia's largest member-based charity
representing a community of 48,000 people.
Join us and become a member today!
Do you often lose track of or forget to take your medication? Do you have a loved one who is having trouble maintaining their medication? Why not take a look at our new range of TabTime tablet holders and reminders.
There’s the TabTime Wallet, a stylish leather-look organiser to keep a week’s worth of medication, with 7 daily tablet trays each with a separate compartment for morning, noon, evening and night.
Or try the TabTime Super 8 with 8 compartments and up to 8 daily alarms. It includes a flashing red LED reminder light that continues to flash until the case is opened and a large easy-to-read LED screen.SHOP THE RANGE NOW
- Sep 26 | Theme Park Camp | Mt Tamborine
- Oct 4 | ComDiab | CARINGBAH
- Oct 5 | DESMOND Foundation | Kogarah
- Oct 5 | Shopping for Good Health | Rooty Hill
- Oct 5 | Building Healthy Meals | Rooty Hill
- Oct 7 | Be Well With Diabetes Workshop | Leumeah
- Oct 7 | Living With Insulin | Leumeah
- Oct 10 | Individual Health Information Sessions | Charlestown
- Oct 10 | Living With Insulin | Cabramatta
- Oct 10 | Be Well With Diabetes Workshop | Cabramatta