Diabetes NSW is Australia's largest member-based charity
representing a community of 44,000 people.
Join us and become a member today!
Do you often lose track of or forget to take your medication? Do you have a loved one who is having trouble maintaining their medication? Why not take a look at our new range of TabTime tablet holders and reminders.
There’s the TabTime Wallet, a stylish leather-look organiser to keep a week’s worth of medication, with 7 daily tablet trays each with a separate compartment for morning, noon, evening and night.
Or try the TabTime Super 8 with 8 compartments and up to 8 daily alarms. It includes a flashing red LED reminder light that continues to flash until the case is opened and a large easy-to-read LED screen.SHOP THE RANGE NOW
- May 2 | Annual Cycle of Care Screening |
- May 2 | Supermarket Tour |
- May 2 | Individual Health Information Sessions |
- May 2 | Living with insulin |
- May 2 | DESMOND |
- May 2 | Shopping Made Healthier |
- May 3 | Pumpers Night |
- May 4 | Individual Health Information Sessions |
- May 4 | Individual Health Information Session |
- May 4 | Diabetes Study Day for Nurses | Glebe