Why become a member?
Diabetes NSW is your membership to a community with more than 44,000 people across New South Wales living with or at risk of diabetes.
As a Diabetes NSW member, you will:
- be the first to know about upcoming activities, industry news and tips on health and diabetes management;
- receive Circle magazine – Australia’s largest circulation health and well-being magazine – every quarter, delivered to your door;
- receive Dia-Logue directly in your in-box every month – our e-newsletter exclusively for members with special offers, discounts, the latest news and events, and more opportunities to have your say;
- be supported with access to health professionals, committed staff and a community of 44,000 other people living with diabetes;
- save you money on essential items including a 10% discount on all Diabetes NSW products in our online shop,
- be personally invited to all Diabetes NSW events and programs, with free or discounted attendance to many events; and
- help us to pave the way for a cure.
Full Members only pay $55 and a Concession or Junior Member pays $30 each year – join your community today!
Or renew your membership!