Stonefruit Breakfast Jars
An easy breakfast you can make the night before!
- 1 cup coconut water
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 plums
- 4 apricots
- 4 peaches
- 1 nectarine
- 1 cup toasted muesli
- Mint leaves to serve
- Place coconut water in a small saucepan with lime juice and coconut sugar. Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 mins until slightly thickened. Allow to cool, stir in zest.
- Place yogurt, vanilla and honey in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Roughly cut fruit and divide muesli and fruit between glasses or bowls. Pour syrup over the fruit and top with yogurt. Garnish with mint leaves.
Nutrition Information (per serve):
|Total Fat (g)||9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||9|
Recipe and image reproduced with permission from Australian Summer Stonefruit.
Disclaimer: The above recipe meets Diabetes NSW & ACT nutrient criteria. However, the opinions expressed by Australian Summer Stonefruit do not necessarily reflect the views of Diabetes NSW.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as needed. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian for individualised advice.